Stuck on homework or stressed? Here are some inspirational words and quotes for you!

Words of inspiration when times get tough.

Samuel Otuc, Contributor

Being stuck on homework is no fun. Also being stressed is no fun either. Believe me, I’ve been there. I know how tough it is to catch up on homework or getting un stuck. It is also very challenging to get distressed. This article is to those students that that are stuck or behind on homework, also if you are a student out there that is stressed. I will give you inspirational messages and quotes from some amazing and important people that went through what your going through. Students are getting stressed because sometimes they just don’t have the time to complete the homework. People could be telling you that you will never get unstuck or de stressed, but I’m here to tell you that YOU CAN DO IT. There are many famous that have lived in this world that have been told that you wouldn’t be able to accomplish what you want. And these people have accomplished what they said they were going to do.

Take Stan Lee, people told him he was never going to be a writer, he just kept on going, following his dreams. “Life is never completely without its challenges.” -Stan Lee, being behind or stressed are the challenges that life gives you. You just have to persevere through your challenges.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them” -Albert Einstein. If your stuck or behind on homework, think of different methods to get them done.

“The most effective way to do it, is to do it” -Amelia Earhart. Instead of thinking on how to get caught up, stop wasting precious time and just go with your gut.

“Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” -JFK. You can put all the effort and courage you want in completing your late homework, but you also must have a reason and a guidance to be able to accomplish your late work.

Students, you are capable of doing anything if you put your mind to it. I was able to get un stuck out of my tardy work last year. And if i was able to do it, then you can too. SO GO FOR IT!